TERMS, CONDITIONS AND PRIVACY
Access to www.internationalequestrianbiomechanics.com is subject to the following conditions:
1. Members should familiarize themselves with the Rules and Constitution in addition to this document. They are located HERE.
2. The IAEB website and Facebook pages provides communication tools for all interested in human, rider and equine biomechanics and the IAEB members. All material provided is for general guidance and informational purposes only.
3. Neither the website, content and material have regard to particular needs of a specific person or group who may view this website nor is any content discussed restricted in application to a single methodology of horse training or other management practices .
4. IAEB takes no liability for consequential losses, claims, damages, or expenses of whatever nature incurred by the viewer arising in connection with the use of the content and material of this website.
5. The IAEB website includes hyperlinks to other sites on the Internet. IAEB takes no responsibility for the content or accuracy of the information provided, nor does IAEB endorse any opinion, technique or product that may be promoted on this website.
1. The International Association of Equestrian Biomechanics is committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect concerning you lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes.
2. The personal information we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law. If we intend to transfer your information we will always obtain your consent first.
TERMS AND CONDTIONS
No part of this site may be copied, republished, reproduced or broadcast without the permission of the International Association of Equestrian Biomechanics unless expressly stated. This includes images, information, logos, pictures and the overall appearance of the website.
“The International Association of Equestrian Biomechanics” logo is a trademark. All other trademarks and logos used on this website are the trademarks or logos of their respective owners.
3. Content accuracy
All reasonable efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of content. However, no responsibility can be taken for any errors or omissions.
This website contains links to other websites operated by third parties. The International Association of Equestrian Biomechanics does not accept any liability for the content of these sites. You are visiting these sites at your own risk.
5. Modifications of the terms and conditions
The International Association of Equestrian Biomechanics reserves the right to modify the terms of this agreement at any time. You agree to periodically review this agreement and to be aware of any such revisions. Your continued use of this website after changes are posted will be seen as acceptance of the revision(s).
6. Limitation of liability
Use of this website and the information is entirely at the user's risk. In no event can the International Association of Equestrian Biomechanics be held responsible for any damages arising out of or related to this website. This includes viruses and tampering by third parties.
By using this website, you agree to use it for lawful purposes only, in a manner that does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by other parties.
If you have any questions regarding this policy, or your dealings with our website, please contact us here: http://internationalequestrianbiomechanics.com/contact
International Association of Equestrian Biomechanics